- Architects (landscape)
- Environmental services/consultants/soil testing
- Utilities (public & private)
- Landscapers/landscape services
- Site development
For over 40 years, MSA, PC, has been providing full-service and award-winning solutions for clients in Southeastern Virginia, Virginia’s Eastern Shore and Northeastern North Carolina. Our multi-disciplinary approach to each project ensures that every aspect is carefully planned and strategically implemented from idea phase to reality. MSA’s team of highly skilled engineers, planners, land surveyors, and environmental scientists provide more than just results. We thrive on building partnerships to ensure your success.
MSA creates solutions that are reliable and innovative; the result of truly understanding what our clients want to accomplish. We create these solutions by applying multi-discipline experience to what others may consider roadblocks.
MSA employs in-house experts in the following areas:
Comprehensive Land Planning
Site Development & Improvements
Streets, Highways & Airfields
Utility & Wastewater Systems – Public and Private
Drainage & Stormwater Management
Land & Hydrographic Surveying
- About (http://www.msaonline.com/about/)
- People (http://www.msaonline.com/about/people/)
- Careers (http://www.msaonline.com/careers/)
- Services (http://www.msaonline.com/services/)
- Projects (http://www.msaonline.com/portfolio/)
From I-264 East or West, take exit 16 and turn left on S. Witchduck Road, left on Grayson Road, and left on Rouse Drive. We are on the left-hand side.