Assistant Property Manager - Tax Credit/Affordable
Lawson Companies, The
Assistant Property Manager
Established Property Management firm is seeking to hire an experienced Assistant Property Manager for a 302-unit multifamily affordable housing community in Chesapeake, VA. Seeking an individual with excellent interpersonal skills, who is enthusiastic, outgoing, experienced with sales, customer service, and lease administration. Applicant must be motivated and hard-working. Previous Assistant Property Manager experience a plus!
Qualified individual will assist in leasing and administrative operation of the apartment community in a manner that is professional. Performance at the direction of the Property Manager and Regional Property Manager.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Rent Collection
- Administrative duties
- Property Inspections
- Staff supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Multi-family Leasing Experience
- RAM Certification preferred
- AHM and/or HCCP designations preferred
- Good human relations skills demonstrating ability to deal with residents, peers and supervisors
- Ability to exercise good judgment and self-control
- Enthusiasm, good attitude, trustworthiness, personal integrity and honesty
- Knowledge of computer software programs, in particular Microsoft Office applications, OneSite or ability to learn these programs
- Tax credit property management experience
- Affordable Housing property management experience
- Bending, kneeling, stretching, climbing stairs and ladders, squatting, and lifting up to fifteen (15) pounds
- Running and lifting over fifteen (15) pounds
Visit our website www.lawsoncompanies.com to view further information on all current open positions or to download the employment application.
The Lawson Companies, EOE