Regional Career Development Coordinator - Norfolk, VA
The Home Builders Institute (HBI) is looking for a Regional Career Development Coordinator (RCDC) for its Workforce Training & Employment department, located in Norfolk.
Under the general direction of the Regional Operations Manager for WTE, the RCDC manages day-to-day activities, projects and instructional operations for varied programs of multiple partners. Coordinates recruitment, intake and selection procedures of students. Complies with contract requirements from state government agencies, local workforce systems and/or eductional requirements of local public school systems.
- BA/BS in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of three years of experience in career development or related position. Previous placement experience preferred.
- Knowledge of construction trades preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Completion of OSHA-500 training course and various training-related certifications preferred.
- Work and/or involvement with hard to serve individuals preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a wide variety of individuals, including government, industry, trade associations, labor organizations, journey and master-level crafts people and instructors.
Interested in learning more? Click here.
Resumes should be sent to Jeremy Hurley at firstname.lastname@example.org.