Napolitano Homes is accepting applications for a Full Time Marketing Director. If you should know someone who fits the Job Description below please pass it along. This is an awesome opportunity for someone looking to join the team of a well-established company where they can sharpen their skills in the ever challenging homebuilding industry.
Napolitano Homes is accepting applications for a full time Marketing Director This team member should have the following experience:
- 3 years Marketing/Advertising required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Ability to work on a Mac computer
- Graphic Design layout skills for printed materials
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom specifically)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Google Business Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Ability to work with website Content Management System (HTML/CSS knowledge a plus)
- Blogging experience using Wordpress platform
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Adwords and PPC marketing
- Good understanding of SEO with desire to learn more
- Upkeep and growth of Social Media (organic and paid)
- Photography and photo editing/post processing
- Experience with newspaper ad buys, design of ads
- Video creation and editing, YouTube experience
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
- Outstanding interpersonal customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well in a close knit team oriented environment
Job responsibilities include:
- Regular website updates/upkeep, adding pages to website, creating landing pages, create email templates
- Design, plan, and execute email marketing campaigns
- Design and follow through on detailed marketing calendar
- In-House design and printing of all marketing materials
- Managing and coordinating with various vendors and subcontractors (Community signage, 3D renderings, Matterport tours, promotional printed material, homeowner gifts, etc.)
- High quality photography of inventory homes, sales models, homeowners, agents, events, and more
- Online Sales Counselor - respond to LiveChat leads and organize in Customer Response Management application (Lasso CRM)
- Weekly blog posts on builder/real estate related material
- Weekly posts on Facebook for company page and community pages
- Sales Office display design and execution
- Schedule and plan events for real estate agents, homeowners, and public
- General support to Sales Team
- Develop, manage, and adhere to marketing department budget
- Unique career opportunity in a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Be part of an organization with a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization recognized as a leader in the homebuilding industry. Celebrating 41+ years in business.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking a challenging environment.
Inquiries can send resume to email@example.com