Kotarides Builders L.L.C.
Kotarides Property Management is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a Maintenance Technician for our rapidly growing company. The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for maintaining the physical condition of the community at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform maintenance as directed by the Property Manager and Senior Maintenance Technician.
· Ensures timely completion of resident service requests.
· Ensures timely turnover of vacant units under direction of the Property Manager.
· Maintains cleanliness of the community
· Maintains accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests, expenditures, apartment make ready status, work-in progress, etc.
· Maintains thorough knowledge of pertinent laws and EPA and OSHA regulations governing storage and management of hazardous materials.
· After-hours on call required on a rotating basis.
· Be available to report to work during any inclement weather event for property clean up and emergencies.
· Minimum 1-year experience in apartment or similar maintenance
· HVAC Certification- Type I and Type II required
· Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
The Maintenance Technician position offers growth potential, paid holidays and vacation time. Benefits include free health insurance, dental, life insurance and 401K participation. Kotarides Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.